Skilled managers know exactly what kind of information they are after, and they are skilled at getting it. Among their most deadly weapons are "knockout" questions designed to quickly separate the prospects from the washouts. Here is a sample of some of the most grisly questions and how to handle them.
Thank you for contacting us. We are sensitive to the fact that undergoing a career search may be an unfamiliar process to you. Because of this fact, we have compiled some very valuable information for you; including resume tips, interviewing tips, and strategies to help you in your search for a new career opportunity.
This has been compiled to help you - the candidate - to successfully land a new position. Please take the time to read this.
1) 10 Tips for Dealing with Recruiters
2) Questions Recruiters Receive From Candidates
3) Resume Do's and Don'ts
4) Candidate Interviewing Tips
6) Important Interview Questions and Your Answers
7) 10 Reasons for Not Accepting a Counter Offer
8) Resume Design Tips & Example
9) Beefing Up an Anemic Resume
10) The Dangers of Resume Overkill
11) Improve your Resume - In today's competitive employment market, your resume has to stand out in order to get the attention of the decision maker and create a strong impression
12) Top 10 Interview Blunders
13) Resume Tips for Engineers Over 40
14) Book - How to land a Job in a World of High Unemployment
For additional information on interviewing, and career search methods I highly recommend a book called: Knock em Dead and Knock em Dead Resumes, written by Martin Yate.